Someone who matters to me mentioned to me that I no longer had personal posts on my blog which is kind of saddened me. Sorry to my loyal readers who followed this blog because of my personal posts. I promise to make sure that I keep at least 50% of my posts personal again. On a side note, rest assured that my reviews are still all honest and my opinion.
I have not posted a gratitude post since January of this year (shame on me!) Here goes and bear with me as this might be longer than normal.
1. I have been able to shift careers this year. From being a Team Lead at a BPO, I am now a Social Media Manager.
2. I am able to spend more time with my son and help out my family.
3. I am now a regular guest on UNTV's Rise and Shine.
4. I guested again with Poptalk for a Spa Review.
5. I have guested in shows such as Good Morning Kuya and Global News Network.
6. I was able to celebrate B's 9th birthday in style, thanks to my blog. We had a sponsored lunch and sponsored cake.
7. I have haters who motivate me to just do better and be better. Yes, in a way, my haters are helping me to even be better.
8. I have people who keep me grounded no matter what.
9. FM. Yes, I am grateful he is around because he tells me what I need to hear and sorts out the crazy thoughts in my head.
10. And to everyone who keeps me giving me opportunities. Thank you. I wouldn't where I'm at without you.
11. Lastly, my son. He will always be my reason for living and not giving up.
Post a Comment
Hi! Let's all try to add more positivity in this world and adhere to the saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, keep silent."
Showering you with unicorn poop so you'd always stay magical! Heart heart!