The top 20 startups from the Philippines and Southeast Asia compete at The Ring Of Fire Pitching Competition happening at the Techtonic Summit 2018, the largest tech conference in the Philippines, on June 22 to 23 at the SMX Convention Center. Each startup will need to sell their business ideas to a panel of judges mostly chosen from venture capital firms across Asia for a chance to win exclusive mentorship and USD 10,000, equity-free.
The top 20 startups are composed of businesses of interest to the Southeast Asian market. It’s made up of local startups looking to expand their market outside of the Philippines, and foreign startups looking to expand to the Philippines.
After a rigorous evaluation process, these are the top 20 startups who will be competing at this year’s Ring of Fire (alphabetical order):
- AdMov (Philippines)
- AIDE (Philippines)
- Antipara Exploration (Philippines)
- Bliimo (Philippines)
- Brankas (Philippines, Indonesia)
- Cognicept (Philippines, Hong Kong, Vietnam)
- Edukasyon.ph (Philippines, Hong Kong, Singapore)
- Empleo (Philippines)
- Exora Technologies (Philippines)
- Learntalk Ltd. (Philippines)
- LexMeet, Inc. (Philippines)
- Lifemesh (Philippines)
- MamaHelpers Technologies (Philippines, China, Hong Kong)
- OneWatt (Philippines)
- Payo (Philippines)
- Pushkart.ph (Philippines)
- Rumarocket Limited Incorporated (Philippines)
- Senti TechLabs, Inc. (Philippines)
- STORM Learning, Inc. (Philippines)
- Taxumo (Philippines)
This year’s event is organized by PMCM Events Management, Original Pitch Venture Capital, QBO Innovation Hub, XS by XS, and LiquidMinds. Last year, Techtonic made history as the biggest tech summit in the Philippines with over 6,000 attendees. Techtonic Summit 2018 has already smashed that record with an estimate of 10,000 attendees, 200 startups, and 100 investors. The Ring Of Fire main pitching competition will take place on June 23, 2018 in the SMX Convention Center Manila as part of the official program. But the Techtonic Summit itself will happen on June 22 to 23.
Post a Comment
Hi! Let's all try to add more positivity in this world and adhere to the saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, keep silent."
Showering you with unicorn poop so you'd always stay magical! Heart heart!