When you think of Bacoor, you think of a province. You think of trees and weird looking public vehicles but you never think of a spiffy spa. No no no, a nice spa just doesn't cross your mind when asked to describe Bacoor.
However, today, that notion has been destroyed by Style and Soul Salon and Wellness Spa. I was referred by a friend to review this place since I have reviewed several spa in the past. After being lost, I finally found the place and this is what greeted me.
Admittedly, I wasn't impressed at first glance. I even thought to myself, "how can this tiny place actually have an area for a Moroccan Bath and a Spa?" Apparently the saying "great things come in small packages" applies to this place for inside, it had more than ample space for a Moroccan Bath and even a couples massage room as well as a solo one.
|Moroccan Bath Room|
|Couples Massage room|
A Moroccan Bath or otherwise known as a Turkish bath is described as the following in Wikipedia :
- Improves skin elasticity and clarity.
- It works as an anti-aging procedure.
- Balances oil secretion in the skin and controls acne.
- Refines skin texture by removing dead skin layers.
- Re-hydrates skin and soothes redness and flakiness.
- Improves the skin color, removes tan etc.
- Increased physical and emotional detox.
- Nourishing skin with vitamins and minerals.
- Enhanced deep relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
|source of steam|
|the therapist and I|
|a human burrito :)|