Sunday, November 26, 2006
munimuni # 8
This week has been a wee bit frazzling. Here are the things I am thankful for.
1) my parents 27th year anniversarry yesterday ... I only hope that hubby and I will be able to celebrate until our 75th year together
2) that we are still alive after last night ... our tire got torn apart while we were driving in the highway but luckily, it did not blow up or else, I would be either in heaven or hell ...
3) good health and safety ... our guardian angel sure is working doubletime keeping us from any harm ... THANK YOU!
4) our jobs ... though the time is a wee bit skewed, at least, we have jobs
5) the fact that I am able to create things with my hands that other people think is nice
Thank you dear God up above. For more reflections, visit Judi.
How was your weekend?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Hi! Let's all try to add more positivity in this world and adhere to the saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, keep silent."
Showering you with unicorn poop so you'd always stay magical! Heart heart!