Saturday, November 18, 2006
Feast 118 # 18
Argh! I'm late for Friday's Feast. I thought it was supposed to resume last week. Eeeekkk! Better late than never.
Do you believe there is intelligent life on other planets?
- - of course! It's way too arrogant of us to think that we could be the only creature on this entire galaxy. I'm not saying ET is out there though that would be cool. But I believe even some sort of bacteria exists there.
What is one thing you said you'd never do, but you eventually did?
- - be a mom. Lol! I never thought I'd have kids. I just wasn't the type. But now, I have my lil tornado.
Who is the teacher that influenced you the most in school?
- hhmm ... it's gonna be a split between Ms. Victoria and Gng. Hernandez ... they were my Social and Filipino teacher respectively ... man, they were tough and demanding!
If you could trade places with anyone for one day, who would it be and why?
- It would be hubby. I wanna know what's going on in his everyday life ... or, lil tornado. I wanna be able to do baby stuff but with the understanding of an adult.
What is your favorite dish to prepare?
- Ground Pork rolled in Fresh Lettuce easy to make but really fancy looking =)