Sunday, November 12, 2006
munimuni # 6
Today, my Uncle is being put to rest. He will be joining his son now, as his wish when he was still alive. I feel sad but at the same time happy that he finally got his final wish, to be with the son that he lost way too early. I know that my family back in the province is grieving and that it will take a long time for them to heal but I also hope that they will soon learn to let go.
This week was pretty uneventful but still filled with much, much blessings.
1) H's basketball team finally won a game! Whee!
2) met up with my family and had a blast with them
3) was able to purchase a lot of the stuff that we needed for the car
4) a lil bit sick but still generally healthy
5) lil tornado is perfectly healthy once more ... Yey! Enough to headbutt me.
6) we all still have our jobs and are able to tell the people we love that we love them ...
7) I got my lists of swap friends already and I've ordered my goodies for them as well as create the ones for the ornament swap. Just need to ship them out fast.
So much blessings. So many things to be thankful for.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Hi! Let's all try to add more positivity in this world and adhere to the saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, keep silent."
Showering you with unicorn poop so you'd always stay magical! Heart heart!