I have always been one of those women who don't put sunblock on. I thought that since I was already not so white, it really didn't matter if the rays of the sun hits me and I get darker. Thankfully, I met Dra. Kaycee Reyes of Luminisce late last year and she was patient enough to explain to me why I should put sunblock on and why it matters.
She was also very patient in reminding me and pushing me in a nice way to always put on sunblock. I didn't notice it but overtime, I actually learned to put sunblock on and now, I can't leave the house without slathering it on my skin.
Before, I hated it because it was sticky but with the Luminisce Sunblock, it is easily absorbed by the skin and it leave you feeling moisturized. It also leaves a matte like feeling on your skin so if you ever put on make up, it makes the blush, eyeshadow, and what not stay on longer. Isn't that something?
For those who want to know the reasons why you need to do so, here you go:
1. The ozone layer is depleting and your body needs shielding from harmful rays.
2. Skin cancer ates are on the rise and sunscreen has been proven to decrease the development of skin cancer.
3. It helps to prevent facial brown spots and skin discolorations.
4. It also helps to reduce the appearance of facial red veins and blotchiness.
5. It slows down the development of wrinkled, premature aging skin.
After all, at the end of the day, we all want to look good and live longer so make sunblock protection a part of your daily habit. Better yet, use Luminisce Sunblock. You can buy it from Luminisce, located at the 2nd floor of Mercury Drug in BGC, across St. Lukes.