So, he finally asked you. Now, what to do? Here are some tips to help you survive the first date and get that 2nd date invitation.
1. Choose brunch, coffee, or lunch. Never go on a first date at night.
Wear a decent top, slacks, and low heels. Wear something nice so that
regardless of where he brings you, you'd look presentable.
possible, ask where you will be going so you can prepare in advance what
you should wear and what to expect. Surprises are only good when you've
been dating some time.
4. Ask basic questions. Do not ask personal questions.
5. Laugh. There is nothing more attractive than a sense of humor.
6. Be gracious. Say thank you and please when appropriate. Manners say a lot about you.
7. Focus on the person and not the end goal. You are on a date to get to know each other. Nothing more, nothing less.
8. Do not choose a very expensive place if given the chance. This is a first date. Go somewhere in the middle.
9. Bring money. Yes, the guy should pay since he did the asking but there are losers in the world.
Thank the guy. No matter how awful, unless he tried to molest or rape
you, thank the guy for the food/coffee and for taking you home.