13 reasons I enjoy blogging
1) I get to write about anything and everything.
2) I get to read other people's thoughts on what I wrote.
3) I get to "meet" other people from other countries. You gotta understand, I've never been anywhere outside my country.
4) I get to learn new stuff from other bloggers.
5) The interaction I get to do makes me feel like I'm part of a world wide family.
6) I get to know myself more through all the meme's that I "borrow" from other bloggers.
7) I meet people with the same interests that I have.
8) I meet people who have different interests and I learn from them.
9) I get to do magnet swaps. Now, if there's someone out there willing to do stationary or notebook swaps or recipe book swaps, I'd be more than happy to oblige.
10) It fuels my creative juices.
11) I have an outlet for my irrational thoughts and fears without having to hurt anyone.
12) I get to show off my son's pictures.
13) I get to feed my inner narcissists. Lol!
** thanks to whoever owns the image of Thursday 13 ... I forgot who I borrowed it from.
Post a Comment
Hi! Let's all try to add more positivity in this world and adhere to the saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, keep silent."
Showering you with unicorn poop so you'd always stay magical! Heart heart!