Yes, you read that right.
We are hosting a blog contest sponsored by Just Thai and we are giving away not one, not two, not three, not four, but FIVE, yes, 5,000 pesos worth of gift certificates to Just Thai.
This will be pretty straightforward and quite simple. For those who have been reading and following me on this blog or social media, you would know that my family and I have been frequenting this place in Molito, Alabang. Luckily for us, the owners have agreed to sponsor a contest so that we can share the love with you guys.
Here's Review 1 Review 2 Review 3
What do you need to do?
1. G+ this post. Yes, at the bottom of this post, you will see a G+ button and you just need to click on it. You will then see a small window that says, "you publicly G+ this post."
2. Like the following pages:
Life is Kulayful
3. Follow me on IG and Twitter
mskathykenny on IG
mskathykenny on Twitter
4. Share this post on Facebook (make sure your setting for the post is PUBLIC so I can view it) and tag 3 friends. Share this on twitter and IG and tag mskathykenny. For all 3, you also need to include the hashtag #JustThaiAlabang #lifeiskulayful
For twitter, no need to tag 3 friends. For Facebook and IG, yes you do. :) Your IG and twitter also needs to be set to public as I won't be able to view it if its private.
This is what you need to write: @Just Thai is hosting a giveaway via @mskathykenny Go ahead and read about it at www.lifeiskulayful.com #JustThaiAlabang #lifeiskulayful
* Just Thai on Facebook needs to be tagged as well as the page MsKathyKenny
Every post equals one entry so the more post you do on different channels, the better your chances of winning.
5. Leave a comment below with your email address and why you are joining this contest.
Contest ends: April 20, 2014
Announcement of winners: April 21, 2014
Winners must be willing to meet up in either Molito, Alabang, SM Mall of Asia or Makati.
Breakdown of prices:
2 winners of Php1500 each
1 winner of Php2000 GC for the best blog write up answering the question, "Why do you love Thai food?" For this level, blogger still needs to go through steps 1 - 4 but add a blog post answering this question. It doesn't need to be long. A paragraph will do but it needs to mention Just Thai and a link to this post. It also needs to post the 3 Facebook Pages posted above.
See, it wasn't that hard right? Good luck!
PS: You need to do all steps 1-4 to qualify. Failure to do all 4 steps will mean disqualification. :)