Most people veer away from the word because it entails a lot of paperwork, seminar, discussions, and what not. I know that it took me a long time to actually get one because it was just all so confusing.
This is why I love JuanLife Personal Accident Insurance. Juan Life allowed me to be insured in as fast as it took me to load up my phone. Yes, you read that right.
Getting personal accident insurance is now as easy as loading up your prepaid phone and you don't need to leave your home. It's safe, fast, and easy.
There are many cheap options out there but most of them would require you to fill out form after form after form and they are simply add ons to the main insurance plan that you have.
JuanLife Personal Accident Insurance is a stand alone insurance. You don't need to get other insurance to be able to avail of this.
All you need to do is go to this link and sign up. Afterwards, you're good to go. Seriously. You just need to go to the website, put in a few details, activate it, and then you're insured. It's that quick.
Of course there are a few limitations and this is why you should click on this link to learn everything you need to know about JuanLife Personal Accident Insurance.
A few things that you need to know right off the bat:
1. You can get up to a maximum of 3 JuanLife Personal Accident Insurance for yourself or for someone per year.
2. JuanLife Personal Accident Insurance is valid for only one year.
3. You can choose between Php300 or Php500. You can also do a combination if you are getting more than one.
4. You don't need to buy all 3 in one go.
5. Your beneficiary has to be your closest legal relative.
6. You can have two beneficiaries per policy.
7. You can change your beneficiaries at any time via the website.
8. You can get JuanLife Personal Accident Insurance even if you are an OFW and living abroad as long as you are still a Filipino citizen.
9. You can avail of the JuanLife Personal Accident Insurance even if you have a hazardous or dangerous job.
10. JuanLife Personal Accident Insurance is applicable for people 7 years old and above up to 60 years of age.
To know more about the simplest, easiest, personal accident insurance that you can get your hands on from the comfort of your home, go here.