Guess the answer's no.
I then started to ramble about why he should have one on one dates with his kids since they are of the opposite sex and the kids will benefit greatly from it. Happy kids = happy Daddy. Unhappy kids = receding hairline for Daddy. Besides, a one on one date once a month can't be all that time consuming.
One day later, I realized that I mouthed off on why he should do this (and yes, he agreed) but realized that since I posted Date # 4 with B, there were also other blogger parents who have asked me where they can take out their kids when they go on a date. Due to insistent demand (insistent daw o?) I am posting a few suggestions here to hopefully help out the Moms and most especially the Dads.
If you are bonding with your daughter, you can go to the following:
- coffee shop - - as a start, you want to find out what she likes, what she prefers ... a coffee shop is a pretty safe place because they would have those caffeine free drinks as well as pastries
- movie house - - yes, it has to be something she likes and you have to pay for the popcorn
- arts and crafts store - - if your daughter is into this, there are a lot of kiosks in the mall that allows you to do artwork together
- art galleries and museums - - she learns something new, and you enrich her life by teaching her to love the arts
- shopping ... best way to bond whether it be clothes or gadgets
- laser extreme - - no, I'm not talking about the laser for the eye or figure enhancement ... I am referring to laser extreme where you can play hide and seek but with flashing lights and music
- paintball and airsoft - - need I say more?
- basketball - - the all time father- son bonding
- anime conventions / comic conventions - - if he's into these kinda of things, this is the perfect bonding place
I know B does.