For a lot of people, time seem to have stopped. The pandemic has brought life and businesses to a screeching halt but there is one thing that it hasn't stopped.
ACCIDENTS. Accidents still and will happen. According to TopGear, "On average, there were 334 reported accidents per day, with one resulting in fatality, 56 being non-fatal, and 276 leading to damages to property."
These days, you still read about accidents especially motorcycles and cars. With how things are, this is the last thing that anyone wants to spend on but sadly, this is also going to be one of the costliest expense that you can incur.
This is why personal accident insurance STILL matters and at Php500/a year, it's also one of the best investments that you can make for yourself.
If you ride the motorcycle, this is also open for you. If you have a hazardous job, this is still applicable for you. If you just want more peace of mind, this is very much open for you.
Php500/year is just Php1.36 cents per day.
What would you get out of it?
1. You can get insured from the comfort of your home. You just need to go online to register or text. Click here to get started.
2. You pay a one time fee of PHp500 and you are covered for the year. If you activated on the 1st of September, it ends on August 31 of the next year. You are covered for exactly 365 days from date of activation and confirmation.
3. Accidental death and injuries are covered including those incurred from natural disasters and motorcycling accidents.
4. If you are 7 to 60 years old, you qualify for this.
5. You even have medical reimbursements when you get Juan Life.
Interested? Sign here now.
Trust me, you need to worry about one less thing during these crazy times.