The past week was hard emotionally.
We started Monday last week with a BIG FIGHT all stemming from my lack of sleep to my not so effective communication with M and his lack of understanding and empathy of what I went through and what I am going through as a woman who had a C-section operation 6 months ago.
It was draining emotionally and I felt empty for two days. However, the week did end on a good note and there were many other things that I felt grateful for.
1. We are all safe, healthy, and still alive. These days, this is really the number one goal.
2. We are able to eat when we want to.
3. M has a job and I have clients. I also have brands and PRs who still trust my site and work with me.
4. We are able to resolve conflict and work on our relationship.
5. My teenage son still confides in me.
6. My baby is already 22lbs. He's very healthy so thank you Lord.
7. Our pets are all healthy and safe.
8. New project coming up involving local diamond painting sellers and I'm super excited about that!
9. Filmed a YT video with M which will be posted soon.
10. My son sang karaoke with me earlier today and it was lovely.
What are you grateful for?