This 2015 ... here are my goals for myself.
1. Read at least 12 books. I need to get back to this because 2014 saw a huge decline in my reading. I think I read only 6 books which was kind of sad especially for a reader like myself. I used to devour books on an almost daily basis. This year, I need to set aside time to read more books.
2. Watch 52 movies. This means I should be able to watch at least one movie a week. I think this is feasible since I can always download them or watch on the big screen.
3. Get fit and lose unwanted weight. This one has been something that I wanted to do since 2005 and now, I finally got the real desire to do so. I've been learning to eat salmon and salads more, cut down on sweets and unhealthy food. I feel that this year, I will finally be able to really achieve this.
4. Dance and sing more.
5. Create videos to be posted on YouTube. :) This is something that I have been wanting to do for some time and I'm going to do it this year. After all, what do I have to lose?
6. Go out of town and visit a place I have never been to here in the Philippines.
7. Buy a DSLR and pursue my photography.
There. It seems 2015 will be about pursuing my passions. Cheers. :)