It's my blog's 8th year anniversary and I just want to say thank you to everyone who has supported my blog and I over the years.
Thank you to my family who has been very supportive in posing for every event and letting me take photos of the food before we eat. Thank you to my friends who have allowed me to share our moments on my blog. Thank you to the men I have dated who has allowed their stories to be told. Thank you to the ex boyfriends who have added spice and color to this blog.
Thank you to the PR persons who have trusted me with their brands and who continue to invite me to their events. Thank you to the tokens and gifts that have enabled me to shower my family with blessings.
Most of all, thank you to all the random strangers who have read and who continue to read my blog. This started as my own personal diary but is now an outlet and a way for me to share my life and lessons learned.
And because I am awesome ... I am giving away an overnight stay for two with breakfast at View Park Hotel in Tagaytay. I actually won their contest and this was my prize. I decided though to let you have the experience that I have by giving it away. To have an idea of what is in store for you should you win, read this.
So ... here are the mechanics and the ways to join.
1. Contest will run from January 28 to February 15, 2014.
2. The voucher is valid until July 21, 2014 only.
3. Voucher is only for the room and breakfast.
4. Winner will be announced on February 16, 2014.
5. Winner will be contacted via PM or DM and must reply within 3 days. If not, another winner will be chosen.
How to join:
1. Share this post on Facebook and tag 3 friends or family members. You must also tag Life is Kulayful on your post and set it to public so I can view it.
Life is Kulayful is celebrating her 8th Blogging Anniversary and she is giving away an overnight stay for two at #ViewParkHotel in Tagaytay. Let's join friend1, friend2, friend3. Check out http://www.lifeiskulayful.net/2014/01/8th-year-anniversary-giveaway.html #LifeisKulayful
2. To tag Life is Kulayful, you need to LIKE the page first.
3. Follow me on Instagram and Twitter. Follow ViewParkHotel as well.
4. Twitpic a photo or IG a photo to me telling me what stories would you like to read more on my blog. You can choose from the different labels found on the side of my blog. A greeting would also be nice. This can be handwritten, a screenshot from your phone, or even a photo of a billboard greeting. :) Don't forget to tag me of course.
5. You can also just tweet this:
So there ... LIKE my page, follow me on Instagram and Twitter. Follow ViewParkHotel on IG and Twittter as well.
One Facebook post = one entry.
For every friend tagged on Facebook = one entry.
One tweet = one entry.
One IG post = one entry.
Spread the word. :)
congratulations on your milestone! I joined inReplyDelete
Great, happy 8th anniversary and more power to your blog!ReplyDelete
Congratulations on you anniversary! More power to you blog! :DReplyDelete
Congratulations! Happy 8th Anniversary and more power!! :)ReplyDelete
May I ask why are you giving away the prize? I want to join but I don't think I have the time to go to Tagaytay and pay for the transpo and just spend one night. Hmm. I hope it's longer though. HihiReplyDelete
Btw, Happy Anniv to your blog. I hope I can reach that milestone with mine too. :)
Wow! 8 years? Congratulations! :) Here's to more year! Cheers. :) Wish I will win your contest. :) Hehe.ReplyDelete
Happy 8th anniversary for you and your blog. More success and blogging :)ReplyDelete
happy blogiversary! joining...ReplyDelete
Just joined your giveaway. Happy Blogversary! Congrats and more power :)ReplyDelete
Just joined your giveaway. Congrats and more power to your blog! :)ReplyDelete
Congratulations, achie Kay! Grabe! Still can't believe that you've been blogging for 8 years na! Hope I can last as long and as strong as you. :) Anyway, more power and cheers to many more years of happy blogging! ^^ReplyDelete
Wow! 8 long years of blogging! Congrats and more power! Joined your giveaway contest! :)ReplyDelete
Congratulations! Wishing for more years of blogging and inspiring readers like us! :)ReplyDelete
Happy Blogging more years to comeReplyDelete
Here's to more beautiful posts and to more readers! Cheers!ReplyDelete