1) I can listen to Meatloaf’s I Would Do Anything For Love the whole day as well as It’s All Coming Back to Me Now by Celine Dion and not tire of it.
2) I am a fan of Pablo Neruda but do not own any of his books. I simply melt reading “I Crave” “Tonight I Can Write the Saddest Lines” and “I Do not Love You.”
3) I feel giddy when I receive roses even if its from someone I do not like; what more if its from my love one. I’m a romantic at heart. Love letters and roses are the best. Lockets are forever.
4) I have been on the quest for the perfect bag, shopping online and looking at stores. I finally found it … in my Mom’s closet. Lol.
5) The tip of my tongue can touch the tip of my nose. Beat that!
6) I have the entire Starbucks planner collection since the first time it started. Yes, I am a Starbucks addict.
7) I fall in love easily but once I do, its hard for me to let go. When I do let go, there’s no turning back.
8) I am still a teen at heart. Balloons, cotton candy, kitchy items make me feel good.
9) I love seafood, chicken, and chocolates. I eat too much of these.
10) I love cheesy, romantic films. Even the Tagalog ones.
11) I scrapbook. I have over 10 scrapbooks already so if you see someone folding a paper thing from a resto or fast food joint and taking an unused tissue with the resto’s name on it … that’s probably me since I will place that in my scrapbook.
12) I always prioritize people even if I am just an option to them. Hopefully, when I’m gone, they will realize my worth. For now, I can just hide the pain of being an option. So long as they are happy, I’ll be fine.
13) I have big feet. It’s hard to maintain nice feet IMO but its needed or else people will go eeewwwww.
14) I almost have no hair in my body. I get cold easily. I will not survive the snow so thank God I’m in the Philippines.
15) I love the CARE BEARS. Anything care bears, I accept. Start donating, NOW!
16) I have always wanted a jewelry box with that dancing swan, ballerina, horse, or couple. I refuse to buy one though. I want it as a gift. Hint people, hint!
17) I once sang You Won’t See Me Crying in a duet with a guy who led me on. Talk about song of the moment. This was back in college and we had to perform this song in front of the class. Trust me, it took all my acting abilities to not burst into tears.
18) If there is a small hole on the floor, anything that would make me trip, my feet will find it. Sigh sigh sigh.
19) I cry easily. I don’t look like it, but I am a major crybaby.
20) I can finish a pint of ice cream in one sitting and down 4 cartons of Cowhead in one go.
21) I can down 17 shots of tequila and vodka and still be tipsy at most.
22) I have the complete collection (almost) of the Sweet Valley Series. Kids, teens, middle school, high, university, super edition, so on and so forth.
23) A multi awarded actor who has received acting awards in Brussels who is now a councilor almost courted me when I was 17, save for the fact that my Mom turned witchy on him.
24) I am allergic to sea bass. We found out when an owner of a resto chain treated me to dinner and I had allergies.
25) I once donned a semi afro look and still looked good. Teehee.