1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Nope, it wasn't.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? No
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? plain scared ...
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Nope.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 24.
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I was late for 3 days and I'm regular.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? The Dad. After 1 month, I massed text peepz I wanted to know.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes.
9. DUE DATE? July 4, 2005
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Rarely.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Powedered milk combined with condensed milk. I know, eewww right.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? The Dad.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Male
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Kinda. I wanted a girl coz they're like lil Barbie dolls but I wouldn't trade my son for anyone or anything now.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?60 lbs. I kept eating condensed milk and powdered milk. I don't know why.
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? No ... boohoo ... if I get pregnant next time, there has to be one ... calling all my friends! This is not a request but an order ... lol!
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?N/A
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? thankfully, non
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Cebu Doctors
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 13 hours.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? The Dad and a Nanny.
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? The Dad.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? god-awful Natural ...
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? I had an epidural at 9cm. Lol.
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6.3lbs.
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? July 14, 2005
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? B
I was hoping for a boy the first time. Not because I wanted a son more, but because I didn't know anything about little girls.ReplyDelete