I've also rendered overtime at work (not my choice) which explains the tiredness. Still, I feel very blessed since this is a really stable company and I aced all my exams and is doing very well.
1) hubby got me earrings for Valentines ... whee!
2) the tornado is doing well and will be getting his 5in1 vaccine next week
3) i've made friends at work and I really like them since they seem to be all intelligent, quirky, funny, and responsible people.
4) hubby and I have spend quality time together which is good for the relationship
5) I got new clothes (a lot of them!) and some beauty stuff which always makes me happy
6) Chinese New Year is coming up! Kung Hei Fat Choi! May the year of the pig bring you all abundant blessings!
7) I'm getting my Mom and Dad matching jackets from the bank. How cool and cheesy is that? Lol!
8) I have binged to death. I now need help with getting a ticker for my blog to help me with my losing weight. I am currently 168lbs aiming for 125lbs. HELP!
9) Life is still good. We have Jesus, a roof over our heads, food to eat, a job that helps us provide for our baby, family that supports us, and friends.
Why is your life good?
Post a Comment
Hi! Let's all try to add more positivity in this world and adhere to the saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, keep silent."
Showering you with unicorn poop so you'd always stay magical! Heart heart!