Sunday, December 24, 2006
munimuni # 12
This week has been terribly tiring but fulfilling as well. I feel very much blessed though I have this nasty irritation on my left leg.
1) finished all Xmas shopping and got really nice gifts for my family
2) was able to rest on my rest day
3) updated my scrapbook
4) finished some task I've been neglecting such as covering my arts and crafts books with plastic cover
5) spent quality time with my tornado
6) made some ornaments for the house
7) fixed our budget for next year
8) looks like the skin irritation on my leg is subsiding so THANK YOU LORD!
9) Christmas spirit is very much present at home
10) we're all in good health
11) got an interview and hopefully, it will work out
12) printed my personalized 2007 calendar ...
Overall, this year has been a pretty good one for me and my family. Sure, we've had bad moments and moments that I wished I'd just be swallowed up by the ground but we survived it. Our tornado is such a big guy now. Next thing I know, I'll be blogging about his hateful girlfriends. Lol!
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have lovely dinners and wonderful time with friends and family!