This thanksgiving, I want to thank the Lord for the following:
- my parents are celebrating their 31st anniversary today. Yep, today! Theirs may not have been a fairytale story but what they have is true love ...
- my siblings ... we may not see eye to eye on things and we may have spats but we are always there for each other no matter what
- my parents for being my parents and making sure that no matter how twisted I am, I grow up straight ... and for relentlessly keeping me on the right part though I deviated in the past
- my friends who have been there for me through thick and thin, you know who you are
- our maids ... yep ... they make life so much easier
- extended family who, no matter how messed up at times, are still family ...
- the boys ... yes, the boys because they remind me at times that I am still gorgeous and worth pursuing ... and if they can't wait, its not my loss
- my iPOD ... it gives me my music and my videos ...
- the net ... it lets me keep in touch with my family and friends
- my work ... as grumpy as my boss is ... he is pretty great and my team is great
* image: www.snoopy.com
Post a Comment
Hi! Let's all try to add more positivity in this world and adhere to the saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, keep silent."
Showering you with unicorn poop so you'd always stay magical! Heart heart!