Past recaps: January, February, and March.
April has been slow because the entire month, we were on quarantine but I'm still really grateful.
- Every member of my family is safe and healthy.
- I found another writing gig to help pay the bills.
- My newborn celebrated his 2nd month.
- My firstborn did really well in school with all the online learning and assignments.
- I splurged a little and got myself some Happy Planners.
- I was also able to watch an entire Kdrama and even wrote a blog post inspired by it.
- I learned a lot of lessons about life, love, and living in the time of COVID-19.
Life is not where we want it to be and so many plans have changed and are still on standby but as long as we are alive, we will be able to adjust, manoeuvre, and make things work.
Here's to hoping for a COVID free rest of the year for all of us.