I've been hearing so much about Sky Castle that I finally bit the bullet and made time to watch it. I must say that I absolutely do not regret watching this.
It's different from the usual Kdrama that I would watch. This one did not center on a blossoming love between a man and a woman. Sky Castle is a story of a mother's love and determination to make her kid be a success.
Sky Castle is a series that should be watched by all parents. There are a lot of lessons that can be learned. Here are some that I can share without spoiling the drama for anyone who reads this.
1. Family is everything. There is no amount of success, prestige, and honor that would make up for the love of a whole family.
2. Greed will get you in trouble. When you want everything, you will be left with nothing.
3. True power comes from knowing who you are, what you live for, and what you stand for in life.
4. Your kids success matters but it should never be at the cost of their mental health and happiness.
5. A real partnership between a married couple matters in helping them get through anything.
6. Sometimes, you need to give tough love to make someone realize their mistake.
7. A group of girl friends will drive you crazy but they will also get you through tough times.
8. The butterfly effect is real. Our actions will always affect someone else.
9. Family will always be family. They may fight but in the end, they should fix thing because that's what a family does.
10. No man is an island. We all need other people's help and we should all be willing to help others too.
Sky Castle is quite emotional but it will remind you of what family is about and how sometimes, the persons we love the most can hurt us badly but in the end, we will forgive because that's what family does.
This sounds like an interesting drama, and different from the rest. I may give it a try if I ever have time!ReplyDelete
I've never heard of this to be honest!!! You got me super excited about it, will check it out...ReplyDelete
From your description, sound like an interesting movie drama, however, I am seeing this for the first time. Would add to my watch history and purchase or rent to watch.ReplyDelete
I really need to jump on the kdrama bandwagon! Everyone loves them all and I have yet to see even one!ReplyDelete
I definitely love this even it's an Korean Drama. We would learned a lot from this and reflect in reality.ReplyDelete
I love the fourth and sixth things you said. I would definite watch thisReplyDelete
I've never even heard of this before but it sounds like it teaches a lot of lessons. Sounds interesting.ReplyDelete
I have never heard of this series. But it looks like it has some great concepts to focus on. Family is indeed one of the most important things in life.ReplyDelete
OMG.. this one sounds really awesome..i haven't heard of this before but your review inspired me much to watch it..All of your mentioned things are really very true..Thanks for sharing..(World in Eyes)ReplyDelete
I may give it a try soon. It seems very interesting. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
I have been looking into a lot of different TV shows. But this one sounds really good. I am going to have to check it out as soon as I can.ReplyDelete
I stopped with Episode 1. LOL. I got distracted by Lee Min Ho's The King. Will continue watching this.ReplyDelete
I'am not a KDRAMA Fan but I'm sure my sister would love this movie/series and I agree with this "Greed will get you in trouble"ReplyDelete
This looks really interesting! I have time, maybe I will catch this up!ReplyDelete
Looks like a lot of great lessons to pick-up from this series! I'm checking out on this show as soon as possible.ReplyDelete