Negative people are around us. Sometimes, they can even be your family, partner, or your closest friends. They suck the energy out of you and they just bring you down.
It's sad when you see a negative person. They are unhappy, miserable, and are never content in life. They blame everyone around them, but never take ownership for the things that they have done.
It's necessary that you cut ties with people like this. Sometimes though, it may seem impossible so you need to learn to cope. Here are some lessons that I learned from having negative people around me.
1. If you are a negative person, don't expect good things to happen. If you constantly complain, whine, curse, yell, and do things that are considered negative, do not expect positive things to happen in your life.
2. If you committed a sin, you will pay for it. This is called justice. Justice is when you receive something good or bad depending on what you have done. You sin, you pay for it. You did a good thing, something good comes your way.
Eye for an eye. Tooth for a tooth. Life for life.
Grace will never come for you. Grace is when you receive something that you don't deserve but was given anyway because God granted it to you.
3. If you go about speaking ill of others when their back is turned to you and pretending to be good when they are facing you, it shows how MISERABLE of a person you are. Happy people do not go around trying to destroy others.
4. Ang magnanakaw, galit sa kapwa magnanakaw. A thief will hate another thief because it takes one to know one.
5. Secrets always have a way of coming out. ALWAYS.It's why scandals became a thing.
It's also why I made my life an open book. No one can use anything against you if you have nothing to hide.
6. Misery loves company. Miserable people want to make others feel miserable too. Let these people go, even if they are your closest friend or family. You owe it to yourself to find your happy.
7. You don't demand respect. You earn it. If you lose it, earn it again. Don't impose. Just because you are an adult does not mean you deserve respect.
8. What the adults do, stupid children follow. Smart children learn from the mistakes of the adult.
9. When you turn your back on people who don't deserve it, God will turn his back on you.
10. No amount of prayer will be enough if you live a life of sin and ungratefulness. You will not be blessed.
At the end of the day, face the mirror and ask yourself: "Am I happy? Did I do the best that I could today? Did I make someone's life better by existing? Did I add to the good of the world because I woke up today?"
If you can't answer yes to those questions, ask yourself why?
Life is already hard. If you aren't contributing to the good, then you're one of the problems.