- roaches (eewww, gross, really really gross)
- spiders ... I feel so freaked out when I see them.
- snakes (need I even say more?)
- heights ... I really have an irrational fear of heights ... when the car goes up on a flyover, I can't even look over the view coz I feel like I'm going to fall off.
- attending a funeral (been to one once in my life, don't ever want to repeat that experience.)
- death (there are still so many things I need to finish that I just don't feel ready yet.)
- failing as a Mom to my B
Not fearing anything leaves you with no sense of life or desire to achieve someone. Not fearing anything leaves you empty. You don't worry about anything, therefore, you don't care about anything coz even if things get screwed over, you're okay. This is why its important to fear.
So, what do you fear?