This thanksgiving, I want to thank the Lord for the following:
- my parents are celebrating their 31st anniversary today. Yep, today! Theirs may not have been a fairytale story but what they have is true love ...
- my siblings ... we may not see eye to eye on things and we may have spats but we are always there for each other no matter what
- my parents for being my parents and making sure that no matter how twisted I am, I grow up straight ... and for relentlessly keeping me on the right part though I deviated in the past
- my friends who have been there for me through thick and thin, you know who you are
- our maids ... yep ... they make life so much easier
- extended family who, no matter how messed up at times, are still family ...
- the boys ... yes, the boys because they remind me at times that I am still gorgeous and worth pursuing ... and if they can't wait, its not my loss
- my iPOD ... it gives me my music and my videos ...
- the net ... it lets me keep in touch with my family and friends
- my work ... as grumpy as my boss is ... he is pretty great and my team is great
* image: www.snoopy.com