"I have nothing to wear!"
Every single time I open my closet, this is something that I almost always utter regardless of the fact that I probably have over 40 blouses, 5 pants, 6 skirts, and what not. I just feel that most of the time, the look that I am aiming for is not visible in my closet and in the clothes that I have which speaks gently of my fashion choices.
Thankfully, you can find a variety of women's blouses and tops at Zalora and browsing through it, it makes me giddy happy that they have the style that I would like to imbibe on a daily basis. Now I would like to believe that I am not the only hopeless Mom in the world when it comes to fashion so I would like to share a few tips that I have learned.
1. Have a look. This means that when you shop for clothes, always ask yourself, does this fall under the look I want to maintain and project? This will help ensure that you can mix and match the outfits that you buy since it will have a certain look that can work with the rest.
2. Always have the basics. There is a reason why they are called basics. These are items that every woman needs to have because they are timeless and they always work. The little black dress, the white shirt, the blazer, blue jeans, and classic shorts are just some of the basics.
3. If a piece of clothing doesn't make you go "oohh!" then don't buy it.
4. If it doesn't look good on you the first time you try it on, don't buy it.
5. If it looks like 4 other pieces of clothing you already have, don't buy it. I said its good to mix and match, you can't really do that if they all look the same.
So there ... I hope this helped a bit. Let me know in the comments below.