This is gonna be so hard. I've blogged about me so many times that I am bound to repeat something but I know that now I have something new to add. =)
- Apparently, I am stronger than I looked. 2 weeks after getting dumped, and I am A-OKAY!
- I can now sit in a coffee shop by myself and not feel compelled to text all my friends. I am able to enjoy my alone time.
- I dress up and make sure I look good, not for someone else, but for me. Looking good, I feel good too. Of course, the admiring looks are still appreciated. LOL.
- I missed my family. I really did; especially my Mom. I will never again choose a guy over my family. If I have to choose, then it means he's so not worth it.
- I like my McDo dates with my son. I'm gonna make sure we do this once a month.
- I am going to learn Adobe Photoshop. Good luck to the one who will be teaching me. =p
- I am going to get Breathe. I will. Seriously.
- I've lost 18lbs already. Yey me! 25 more to go.
- I still prefer love letters and cards over email and text.
- Hugs are still the best. It comforts, assures, and makes you feel good all over.
- I have a size 9 foot. LOL.
- I like hair accessories, especially the swarovski ones.
- I want to have my hair curled again.
- I cross stitch and that calms me down.
- I was president of the glee club back in high school.
- I was team captain of the debating team.
- I was a volleyball player.
- I am itching to do a fun run.
- I used to model and was a beauty pageant finalist.
- I have over 800 books.
- I think heaven is Fully Booked in the Fort with its own Starbucks.
- I have never been to Sonya's Garden.
- I still don't have Baguio Starbucks Citymug.
- I plan to kill myself in EK by riding the Space Shuttle. LOL. I am so scared of heights.
- I am still just another girl who wants to be appreciated for who I really am, not what you wish me to be.
It's nice to learn new things about you.ReplyDelete
I wish I can do #2. I'm too dependent on other people's company.
I'm also scared of heights. I was able to ride the Space Shuttle a few times ... with my eyes closed. ha!ha!