13 rules that I live by
1. If someone is nice to you, be nicer. If someone messes with you, make sure they don't even know what their name is after you're through with them.
2. Don't make people wait if you don't like waiting yourself.
3. There's always time for one more hug or kiss.
4. Take too much pictures to treasure each moment.
5. Keep old friends when making new ones.
6. Write about your daily life. You never know what you will remember when you look back.
7. Celebrate each birthday. You never know if its the last.
8. Always say please and thank you. Except when they don't deserve it. Lol!
9. If you borrow it, return it.
10. If you take it, put it back.
11. There can never be too many accessories, belts, and boxes to put stuff in.
12. Indulge. You deserve it.
13. Family. Gotta Love 'Em! (you can't change families y'know?)
What rules do you live by?
Post a Comment
Hi! Let's all try to add more positivity in this world and adhere to the saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, keep silent."
Showering you with unicorn poop so you'd always stay magical! Heart heart!