I got this from BrownCow and thought that this would be a fun way to recap 2006.
1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?
a) participate in a swap
b) bought a car
c) opened a checking account
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Not at all but I am still making it. There's always a first time. Teehee!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not really. They all got pregnany and will be giving birth this year.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, my Uncle Soc.
5. What countries did you visit?
Still zero. This has to change when the tornado hits 5 years old.
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
a) the willpower to lose weight
b) more savings in the bank
7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
November 2, 2006 - day my Uncle died
November 3, 2006 - day we closed the deal on the car
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
a) paying off the aircon, ref, TV, and bed
b) buying a car
c) saving a bit of money
d) being a Mom to tornado ... I think I did pretty good coz he still prefers to be with me over his Nanny or Grandma
9. What was your biggest failure?
not losing weight
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
a) fell off a bus
b) got fever multiple times
c) got the cold all year round
d) bad case of forgetfulness
11. What was the best thing you bought?
a) my 3 in 1 printer, scanner, copier
b) orocan plastic containers
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
a) the tornado coz he's so lovable
b) my MIL and FIL for taking good care of my son
c) our Nanny ...
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
my own ... huhuhuhu ...
14. Where did most of your money go?
the car, scrapbook stuff, day to day costs, milk, diapers
15. What events did you get really, really, really excited about?
tornado's 1st birthday and trick or treat
16. What song will always remind you of ‘06?
Paris Hilton's songs ... lol!
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
* Happier or Sadder?
* Thinner or Fatter?
a teeny tiny lil wee bit thinner
* Richer or Poorer?
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
exercise, scrap more ... written more cards and letters just because
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
bingeing, getting mad at customer service people
20. How was Christmas?
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
22. Did you fall in love in 2006?
every single day with my hubby and tornado
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Bones, Profiler, Maging Sino Ka Man, Deal or No Deal, Pocoyo
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
uhm, yeah ...
26. What was the best book you read?
this year? Chicken Soup Series and Tuesdays with Morrie
27. What was your greatest musical discovery or rediscovery?
none really ...
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
mesotheraphy for my cellulites
30. What were your favorite films of this year?
hmm ... no movie really stood out .. Happy Feet I suppose?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
26 and we had a small celebration
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
finished paying off all card debts and more savings in the bank
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
34. What kept you sane?
blogs, friends, hubby, B
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most/least?
none ... they're all the same
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
our president Gloria Macapagal Arroyo sold our country's dignity ... an American army office Lance Corporal Daniel Smith who was off duty raped a Filipina, was convicted and sented to prison in our jail ... US Embassy wanted him on their ground ... this is not covered by VFA, they threatened to cancel the Balikatan exercise between the US and our country ... so our stupid suckup president transferred Smith to the US Embassy ... this is against the law ... its like she's saying that the exercises were far more important than the people she's supposed to be serving ... B!+(h
37. Whom did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Online: Graymama, Vader's Mom, Rachel, Waya
IRL: Len of PexMoms
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
Be happy with what you have. Don't make something small into something huge. Forgive, its' much better than to hold on to a grudge. Treasure every moment.
40. Do you have any lost feelings of others?
41. Quote a song that sums up your year:
"the best things in life are free ..."
* I'll post this ahead since my pc at home won't connect to the net ... I'm not really cheating ... I just wanna make sure my posts are up when I want them to be. I'll be on my day off tomorrow and Saturday hence the advanced post. Mwah!
Do join the Monthly Swap. It will be fun!
Post a Comment
Hi! Let's all try to add more positivity in this world and adhere to the saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, keep silent."
Showering you with unicorn poop so you'd always stay magical! Heart heart!