These days, we need to ensure that our immune system is performing in tiptop shape which is why on top of the regular vitamin C that we drink, we need to add turmeric as well. I have been using Hineleban Farm's Turmeric for over a month now and I can tell you that this is truly effective.
I normally lack sleep but I feel good and I feel energized unlike before. This product is amazing. I am in awe of it. The best part about this is that there is none of that smell normally associated with turmeric.
So here are 5 more reasons why you should also give this a try.
1. It is an anti-inflammatory agent meaning less gout and fewer flare-ups in the joints which are normally present when you're my age, which is around 40.
Curcumin is a compound in turmeric that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Another advantage over conventional anti-inflammatory agents is that turmeric does not cause gastric side effects.
2. It improves digestion and stomach health. Turmeric is a carminative- it helps in relieving bloating. Turmeric is an effective digestive aid.
3. It helps with acid reflux. It improves digestion, exerts a bactericidal effect on H.pylori infection, prevents the formation of ulcers, soothes inflammation, and even protects from silent reflux.
4. It is a natural pain killer. If like me, you are trying to lessen the pain medicines that you take and the essential oils are not doing it, you can drink some turmeric.
Curcumin’s anti-inflammatory property contributes to its painkiller property. Its inhibitory action on inflammatory chemicals like prostaglandins and interleukins helps in reducing pain.
5. It is an anti-oxidant. As antioxidants, turmeric functions in 3 ways:
• Reduce oxidative stress or imbalance between prooxidant and antioxidant species in the body
• Raise the level of antioxidant enzymes
• Scavenge free radical species that cause oxidative damage