I had my first kid 14 years ago. A lot of the struggles I went through are now fuzzy but one of the things I do remember is when B would have rashes, it was guaranteed that there would be zero sleep in store for me.
When a baby has rashes, they stop being the angel that they are and become cute things that do not so cute things. They become fussy, cry a lot, won't sleep, and are just plain grumpy. Trust me when I say that you do not want a baby to reach this stage.
Now that I am due to give birth any moment, ensuring that I don't go through this stage once again is very important. This is why when I was asked to try out Pampers Sensitive Wipes, I was really looking forward to it.
I had a lot of questions.
1. Will this really work?
2. Is sthis safe for babies?
3. Is this hypo allergenic?
4. Is it Paraben free?
5. Is it Alcohol free?
6. Is it Phenoxyethanol free?
7. Is the PH balance just right?
I tried the Pampers Sensitive Wipes for a month and here are 5 reasons I am choosing this for my baby's sensitive skin because it is one of the best baby wipes.
1. Pampers Sensitive Wipes is paraben, alcohol, and phenoxyethanol free. This means that it is absolutely safe to use on baby's sensitive skin. It also makes it the best wipe for newborns.
2. It is PH-balanced so it won't cause any harmful effect on the baby's skin. This baby wet wipes also helps maintain skin's natural PH.
3. Pampers is affordable. For the comfort and peace of mind it gives a parent, the price is more than fair and on point. Think of all the rash cream, medicine, and ointment that you won't need to spend money on.
4. It is as mild as washcloth and water which is ideal for baby's sensitive skin. Think of it as an upgrade.
5. Pampers Sensitive Wipes is 20% thicker to help clean delicate skin gently.
I can go on and on about this but you really need to try it yourself to believe that everything I say is true. Pampers Sensitive Wipes is the best partner in cleaning your baby's sensitive skin and once you do, you will never trust another wipe to clean your baby's skin. I'm glad this will be my baby's first wipes.
Pack of 56 sheets - Php 139
Pack of 112 sheets - Php 269