2016 was an awesome year for me in terms of my career and family. There were a few frienship casualties but I guess I got better at mining friends and less attached to the ones worth keeping that there was only one moment of breakdown for someone who did not treat me well. The rest was just plain DAEBAK (awesome in Korean.)
It is now 2017 and I looked back at my 2016 goals. I am happy to say that for the most important ones, I achieved it. #1 and #2 I'm pretty sure I was not able to accomplish and #3 is still a dream that I will eye again this 2017 for health reasons. #4 did not materialize simply because I have stopped coloring but I do have artworks that just needs to be framed. Perhaps I should just buy frames and place it there no?
I'm happy though that #5 and #6 happened. There were months I skipped but I made up for it and I think I have a pretty good relationship with my son.
So for 2017, I will be more realistic with my goals.
1. Save 100k in the bank (aim high right?)
2. Exercise 3 days a week
3. Print Family Vacations and Travels via Fotogra since I want them to be a photobook
4. Monthly Dates with Brent (he's turning 12!)
5. Visit Davao / Vigan this year coz last year it was Palawan and Batanes
6. Travel to 2 countries
7. Finish 4 artworks (that's 1 every 3 months)
8. be a legit Youtuber since I've started doing beauty posts like this and this
9. Limit my Kdrama addiciton to 2 Kdrama a month
10. Read 6 books
11. Land another speaking engagement coz I really like the part where I got flowers at the end of this first one haha
12. Finally talk about the hard stuff and help other people get better
And if the stars are aligned, get a job in SG so that I can buy my Mom's dream house before I turn 40 and before she turns 60. Now isn't that something to aim for? After all, Nick Vujicic said everything is possible.
For more awesomeness and kookiness, all of which are real and not crafted, follow me!
Instagram/Twitter - @mskathykenny
Blog Twitter - @lifeiskulayfull
Facebook - MsKathyKenny / Lifeiskulayful