5 Things ...
Got this from Ez who has the cutest things in her blog ... really kitchy items ...
Five minutes to yourself: how would you spend them, ideally?
- get a foot massage ... heavenly feeling ... or I'd probably sit by the window and stare at the sky while sipping a really good cup of coffee ... mmm ...
Five bucks to spend right now; how would you spend it?
- candies most probably ... I've a sweet tooth ...
Five items in your house you could part with, right now, that you hadn't thought of already?
- my magazines
- some of my shoes and bags
My oh my, this is hard!
- some body wash
- canisters in the kitchen
- plates that I really don't like
Five items you absolutely, positively could never part with in your house?
- my scrapbooks and scrap supplies
- my magnets
- my picture frames
- my pillow
- a cross stitch that I made for my son while he was growing in my tummy
Five words you love?
- I love you lil tornado.
Post a Comment
Hi! Let's all try to add more positivity in this world and adhere to the saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, keep silent."
Showering you with unicorn poop so you'd always stay magical! Heart heart!