Earlier today I decided to finally sort my diamond painting, and I was blown away. I thought it would take me an hour, but apparently, I was mistaken.
Over the years, I have amassed a huge amount of diamond paintings. This, on top of the ones I have given away and donated, was still mind-blowing.
It took me 3 hours to sort things, but sadly, I was still not able to truly organize it because I don't have enough space. I placed all of my cross stitches inside the bayong and managed to put all of the boxes in one area, but the rest ...
So I think that I may have messed things up even more instead of sorting things because last week this area had nothing piled on it but this time around ....
There are so many diamond painting kits left outside. I need to go through them one by one and make sure those that need to be framed will be framed and those that I don't plan on finishing, I give away.
- If it's in a box, keep it in the box if you don't plan on using it.
- You need ample space, so you don't squish all the kits together.
- Check on them from time to time just to make sure everything is still in order.
- If you can get the architect's container for blueprints, it's the best storage for finished diamond painting.
- If you can't, try to get those long styro boards to roll your unfinished diamond painting over it to keep its shape if the box is no longer an option.