Image from here.
I am blessed.
Yes, I am blessed because I have what matters in life ... these are the things that I look forward to at the end of the day.
- a house to go home to
- hubby preparing our room so that I can hit the sack since I'm on GY now
- my son screaming "MOMMY" at the top of his lungs and grabbing his bike because he knows that we will go around the village when I wake up in the afternoon
- family who love me no matter what
- friends who have been there since time immemorial
- my scrapbooks which help me relive the memories
- my ability to say thank you and sorry when needed
- others ability to forgive me
- good health
- and my God ... though I am not the church going type, I believe in God and I know he loves me no matter how undeserving I may be.
Love this post! The best things in life are the simple things around us. God is indeed so good.ReplyDelete
Btw, you've been tagged
I know I'm blessed too. A wonderful wife and three great kids is all I really need. Everything else is a bonus.ReplyDelete