Aging is a real thing. It is one of the few things that remain constant and something that no money and technology can stop. However, with a little help here and there, we may just slow it down a little bit.
Enter V My Beauty Deer Placenta.
WHAT IS A STEM CELL AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
Stem Cells are Undifferentiated Cells which means they do not have any specific structures or functions. But they do have the potential to become any kind of cells in your body. Stem Cells replace all your worn-out cells after they die; therefore, they will regenerate all your cells & tissues inside your body acting like new ones, it's like having an organ transplant. And most of all, Stem Cells can make you look younger thus reversing the aging process.
3 Types of Stem Cells
1. Adult or Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
2. Pluripotent or Embryonic Stem Cells- which basically came from Mammals like us Humans. It has the ability to transform or act like any kind of stem cell in our body. It is taken from the placenta of the most precious and medicinal animal which is the Deer (the Doe) after it gives birth to its young.
3. Induced-Pluripotent Stem Cells
The deer placenta is rich in growth factors and nutrients. It contains minerals, and vitamins and is an excellent source of amino acids with a profile that closely matches the human placenta.
- Promote General Health & Wellbeing
- Support & Maintain Cellular Health
- Enhance Skin Complexion
- Healthy Aging
- Replenishes energy stores & restores Jing