1. Do not rush her. She is a Kdrama addict which means that courtship appeals to her and dating. Woo her and take your time doing so.
2. When you want to show her you really like her after you've been dating, hug her. Trust me, it would make her heart melt if she likes you as well.
3. If her hair falls on her face, put it back behind her ear. Do not linger though. You are not a creep. You are trying to be sweet.
4. Be a gentleman. Open doors, pull out chairs, carry her things but not her bag. I said be a gentleman, not a pushover unless her bag is really heavy then carry it.
5. Pay for the date. This is still the Philippines and it still means something when guys can foot the bill.
6. Ask her to be your girlfriend when the time is right and you really want her to be yours. When you do so, make sure that you mean it. This means you see her a potential life partner.
7. Be respectful of the fact that she may not want to sleep with you. If you think you should have a free pass at that just because you are the boyfriend now, please go kill yourself. You are a loser.
8. Most important, get to know each other before getting into anything. When a Kdrama addict falls, she falls for good. If you're not there to catch her and hold her for life, please, don't even start. Kdrama addicts are hopeless romantics and deserve someone who loves them just as much as they love their Kdrama.
PS. Learn to never bother her if she's watching a Kdrama or better yet, join her but be quiet.
PPS: Back hugs are really AWESOME!