skills and test our patience.
Most days now when I am at home, this is what we do.
I love the whole aspect of the coloring thing because of so many things:
- It encourages you to focus. You need to concentrate so that you won't go over the line.
- It encourages creativity. You can color things in any way or form now. A dog doesn't necessarily need to just be brown, white, or black. You can color it shades of blue and it will look awesome.
- It encourages discipline.
- It helps you pass time productively. You can tear off the pages and frame it. It will make for a great personalized gift. You hit two birds with one stone.
- It's a great bonding moment between friends and family. I do it with my son and we end up spending hours with each other creating new things.
- It relaxes the mind. Since he started coloring once more, B has been more calm and less aggressive. The same goes for me.
I know that even when this craze is over, B and I would still be coloring. After all, we have been doing it for the past 6 years together and I know that even when he's a teenager, we'd still be coloring together.