- supportive family
- supportive friends
- I still have work. STILL.
- I got some interviews (hopefully I passed.)
- I have a roof over my head.
- I still get to eat food that I want, anytime I want.
- I have J.
- my brother has an awesome job and my other brother is graduating next
- my lil sis is still on the top 3 honor list eventhough she's been studying on her own
- my Mom and other family members are in good health
Monday, November 16, 2009
some awesome things in my life
I have been truly, truly negative the last few weeks and it amazes me since I used to be this bubbly, positive, giddy person. Heck, I haven't even been able to blog anything good lately and that is just not acceptable. So now, I will write about some awesome things in my life to remind me AGAIN of how lucky I am.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Hi! Let's all try to add more positivity in this world and adhere to the saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, keep silent."
Showering you with unicorn poop so you'd always stay magical! Heart heart!