As a woman in her 40s, I am excited to introduce the new Nu Skin ageLOC LumiSpa iO system. This smart skin treatment and cleansing device, developed by Nu Skin Philippines, a subsidiary of Nu Skin Enterprises, offers a personalized, connected beauty experience. With Nu Skin's patented micropulse technology and five specially formulated cleansers, the ageLOC LumiSpa iO provides customized treatment options and intelligent coaching to help achieve youthful, healthy-looking skin.
The ageLOC LumiSpa iO system includes five cleanser options that are scientifically formulated to enable precise cleansing and interaction with the skin. In conjunction with the Nu Skin Vera app released earlier this year, the ageLOC LumiSpa iO unlocks a new world of personalized skin care experiences. Using the Nu Skin Vera app, users can create and save customized facial treatments that target key areas, including the face, neck, and décolleté, as well as treatments that target the gentle skin around the eyes with the ageLOC LumiSpa Accent attachment. Users can also track usage, earn badges and awards, and receive tailored product recommendations based on skin care goals. Intelligent coaching with the device’s smart sensors helps guide the optimal movement and pressure of the device during treatments.
The ageLOC LumiSpa iO represents Nu Skin's most advanced skincare device yet. CEO Ryan Napierski said, "We’ve created a one-of-a-kind beauty device that integrates IoT technology to provide greater insights into a consumer’s personal beauty and wellness journey. Our scientific rigor in integrating smart beauty devices with scientifically formulated serums and treatments is a unique strength that other beauty brands can’t easily duplicate.” Nu Skin continues to lead the way in the science of beauty devices with its proprietary micropulse oscillation technology. This unique counter-rotating action draws out dirt, oil, makeup, pollutants, and toxins and lifts them away without irritating skin.
Designed to be microbiome friendly, the LumiSpa iO respects the skin’s pH to help preserve its natural moisture barrier and doesn’t disrupt the skin’s natural microbiome balance—no matter a user’s age or skin type. The treatment heads' unique cleansing capabilities help maximize product efficacy by making skin more receptive to subsequent products. The smart, rechargeable ageLOC LumiSpa iO device pairs with the Nu Skin Vera app to offer a personalized skin care experience, including:
- Skin consultation. An intuitive digital skin consultation tool uses a guided questionnaire to discover more about the user’s skin and lifestyle.
- Users can also snap a photo and leverage the app’s artificial intelligence (AI) technology to identify possible skin concerns. An advanced algorithm provides personalized product recommendations.
- Tutorials. Synchronized treatments provide a step-by-step guide to more youthful, healthy-looking skin.
- Intelligent coaching. Smart device sensors intelligently guide users to achieve optimal movement and pressure during treatments. The intelligent sensors also recognize which treatment head is attached and alert when it’s time to replace it.
- Customized facial treatments. Send and save personalized treatments from phone to device with the app or create customized treatments by adjusting the time and facial areas, e.g., treatments for morning or evening, after a workout, or heavy makeup use.
- Selfie timeline. See skin’s progress over time—week to week, month to month, or any day in between with the selfie timeline. Sharing features in the Nu Skin Vera app make sharing before-and-after results with friends easy.
“Consumers spend hundreds of dollars on premium beauty products and high-end spa treatments to minimize the appearance of dull skin, large pores, and uneven texture,” said Steve Hatchett, executive vice president of global product innovation at Nu Skin. “The ageLOC LumiSpa iO provides a smarter, more personalized approach to cleansing and treating the skin. It’s the future of beauty and wellness and is available now.”
As a woman in her 40s, I am excited to have access to this advanced skincare technology. The ageLOC LumiSpa iO system provides personalized treatment options and intelligent coaching to help me achieve my skincare goals. With its microbiome-friendly design, the LumiSpa iO is suitable for any age or skin type and maximizes the efficacy of my skincare products. By integrating IoT technology with scientifically formulated treatments, Nu Skin continues to lead the way in the beauty and wellness industry.
I look forward to incorporating the ageLOC LumiSpa iO into my skincare routine.
Nu Skin ageLOC LumiSpa iO Availability
The ageLOC LumiSpa iO is now available in the Philippines for Php14,200 with 1 ageLOC LumiSpa Activating Cleanser. For more information, please visit nuskin.com.ph. The Nu Skin Vera app is available for download from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Treatment heads sold separately, including Gentle, Normal, and Firm variants, and the ageLOC LumiSpa iO Accent head will be available in the 2nd week of December 2022.