I'm currently watching this KalyeSerye and it makes me happy, not entertained happy but happy that there is finally a series that reminds men and women the values of courtship and values in general. Yes I am all for equality and what not but no one ever said that equality = losing your respect for oneself and morals.
Lessons from today's episode which I really loved and hope that people will bring back again.
- A girl should be more mindful of what's inside rather than the way they look.
- A girl should know what dress is appropriate for every occasion.
- A girl should value herself and know that she is worth the wait.
- A man should know that visiting a girl in her house and meeting the parents is the right way to go.
- A man should bring some snacks or food for the family of the girl that he is visiting.
- You should always ask for permission to visit when you are just courting.
- You should not sit unless you have been told to sit.
- When you make a promise, you need to KEEP YOUR PROMISE.
- A woman needs to always be treated with respect.
- A man who has good intentions will not balk in doing these things for you.