Caltex and Robinsons Malls are two of the most respected and known brands in the country. I know for a fact that almost everyone I know has at one point gassed up at Caltex while the rest have definitely visited a Robinsons Mall. This is why the collaboration between the two brands is very exciting and definitely news worthy.
Robinsons Rewards Card (RRC) members willenjoy earning more points not only when they shop attheir favorite Robinsons stores but also when they fuel up at Caltex. RRC members can now use their points to redeem P1 discount for every one liter fuel purchase at participating Caltex stations nationwide. Every five liter gas up earns a point which meansthat the more customers fuel up at Caltex and shop at Robinsons, the more points for fuel and shopping savings.
Chevron Philippines Inc. (CPI), marketer of Caltex fuels and lubricants, teamed up with Robinsons Retail Holdings, Inc. (RRHI), the second largest multi-format retailer in the Philippines, to create a unique offer that allows customers to quickly and continually add value to their purchases by gettinga variety of fuel and shopping rewards through their RRC.
Because ofthis loyalty program partnership, motorists now have more reasons to choose Caltex.Customers can save more on fuel costs when they purchase Caltex with Techron plus the five benefits of maximized power, improved fuel economy, lower emission, smoother drive and reliable performance.
In addition to fuel savings, RRC members will also enjoy big discounts in their shopping and grocery purchases as points earned at participating Caltex stations can be redeemed at any of 1,180 Robinsons stores nationwide which include Robinsons Department Store, Robinsons Supermarket, Robinsons Selections, Robinsons Easymart, Robinsons Appliances, Handyman, True Value, AM Builders’ Depot, Toys “R” Us, Daiso Japan, Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge, Burton Menswear, Warehouse, River Island, Shana, G2000, Shiseido and Benefit.
How it works:
1. All valid Robinsons Rewards Card (with 16 digit numbers and gold magstripe) shall be accepted in participating Caltex service stations for the Caltex-Robinsons Rewards Loyalty Program (“Program”).
2. Caltex gasoline and diesel purchases via cash, credit card, debit card, StarCash or StarCard can earn and redeem Robinsons Rewards Points.
3. The Robinsons Rewards Card can be used for a maximum of two (2) fuel purchases per day. The Robinsons Rewards Card cannot be used with any other existing loyalty partnership or program involving Caltex.
4. For a complete list of participating Caltex service stations, visit http://www.caltex.com/ph/.
5. Points earned at participating Caltex service stations may also be redeemed at participating Robinsons Stores nationwide, visit https://www.facebook.com/RobinsonsRewardsCard for a complete list of participating stores.
6. Points earning and redemption shall be as follows:
A. Points Earning
a. Cardholders shall earn one (1) Robinsons Rewards Point for every five (5) liters eligible fuel purchase, up to a maximum of 60 liters per purchase.
b. Cardholders shall earn applicable Points for purchases of up to 500 liters per month.
B. Points Redemption
a. A minimum balance of 50 Points is required before a cardholder may begin to redeem points. Cardholders may redeem less than 50 Points per fuel purchase.
b. Cardholders can redeem one (1) Point for every liter of fuel purchased. Each Point redeemed entitles the Cardholder to a Php1.00 discount per liter.
c. The Cardholder can redeem a maximum of 60 Points per fuel purchase.
d. Any fuel purchased in excess of Points redemption shall be eligible to earn Points.
• 20.5 liters of fuel purchased with an available balance of 100 Points
• Cardholder is entitled to a Php20.50 discount by redeeming 20.50 Points
• New balance after deducting Points redeemed shall be 79.50 Points.
• 55 liters of fuel purchased with an available balance of 50 Points
• Cardholder is entitled to a Php50 discount by redeeming 50 Points
• Fuel purchase of 5 liters (in excess of Points redemption) shall earn 1 Point.
• New balance after deducting Points redeemed and adding Point earned shall be 1 point.