To start the year right, I want to write about the things I am grateful for today.
- I woke up. I am alive and able to do what I can and this includes being a better version of myself.
- moments with my son. I introduced to him the movie "Rescuers Down Under" because I wanted him to hear and see the scene where they sang "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"
- getting to use my Moonleaf 2014 planner and designing it
- moments with my family while having merienda ... I love those little moments where we just sit down and talk and eat. I still cannot fathom a family that doesn't do that. It matters.
- work. I go back to work today and though I know that there will be sanctions waiting for me for my absences, I am grateful that I still have something to go back to.
- photoblog. This is something that I have always wanted to do and now I have more focus. I pray that I can produce great photos to share with the world.
- strength and courage. May I always have these.
- My blog is now 8 years old. w00t w00t!
To a more grateful 2014 ... to a happier year ... :)