I'm in a bit of a hurry since I'm just sneaking in to let you guys know that I have read all of your wonderful comments and how very much it warms my heart. Thank you everyone.
This week has been fantastic. We got a lot of things to do. And later we're gonna go trick or treating. It's a first for my lil tornado so Mommy's all giddy. My lil sister will also be doign it for the first time.
I just feel so blessed. My birthday is tomorrow and I'm gonna be 26. 2 years of laughter, pain, tears, memories, lessons learned, and people who've been there eversince I was a kid.
So here's my list of blessings for the week:
1) You guys. Your comments were just so wonderful.
2) The people who've linked to my site. You make me feel that what I'm writing is actually worth reading. Hugs to all of you. Hugs hugs hugs!
3) The store where I got Tornado's costume. He will no longer be the fool that shall be laughing at us. Haha! We will be laughing at him too. I got him the most adorable costume.
4) Hubby for going trick or treating with us later.
5) My brothers for buying me the books I've reserves at Booksale. Whee! I am such a geek.
6) Most of all, the fact that were all safe and sound and in good health.
Thank you. Hugs to all of you.
I'm in a bit of a hurry since I'm just sneaking in to let you guys know that I have read all of your wonderful comments and how ver...